dcsimg
How to use setFetchSize()?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Bhavik_Patel
Posted On:   Monday, July 12, 2004 10:26 PM

Hi all. I am having one table that has say 90,000 records. I want to design an application that displays all these records in the block of 10. I know that in such scenario setFetchSize() is useful. I tried using it but it is not working. Infact it fetches all the records. Can I use "while" clause on the ResultSet for whom setFetchSize() is specified? If yes, how? If possible, do send me some sample code so can study that on my own and continue with my development. I am using "oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver" driver (classes12.zip) and JDK 1.2.2. Thanking you all in advance. Regards, Bhavik    More>>

Hi all.

I am having one table that has say 90,000 records. I want to design an application that displays all these records in the block of 10. I know that in such scenario setFetchSize() is useful.

I tried using it but it is not working. Infact it fetches all the records. Can I use "while" clause on the ResultSet for whom setFetchSize() is specified? If yes, how?

If possible, do send me some sample code so can study that on my own and continue with my development.

I am using "oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver" driver (classes12.zip) and JDK 1.2.2.

Thanking you all in advance.

Regards,

Bhavik

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact