dcsimg
ActionForm does not store Map classes
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Adam_Demjen
Posted On:   Friday, July 9, 2004 01:46 AM

Hi there! Whenever I do an ActionForm validation of a page that has a Map as a container, I get an error, because the Map does not exist anymore. I know that this occurs because the data - including the Map - had been scoped for a request only. The ActionForm can store the String and int field values while returning to the same page after validation, but can not store the composite classes. What am I doing wrong? I'm sure that this problem can be solved WITHOUT the use of session attributes. Any ideas? Thanks in advance, -Adam-    More>>

Hi there!

Whenever I do an ActionForm validation of a page that has a Map as a container, I get an error, because the Map does not exist anymore. I know that this occurs because the data - including the Map - had been scoped for a request only. The ActionForm can store the String and int field values while returning to the same page after validation, but can not store the composite classes.

What am I doing wrong?

I'm sure that this problem can be solved WITHOUT the use of session attributes. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

-Adam-

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact