through JavaScript.

I have a 2 buttons in an HTML page. I wanna perform saving

of the HTML file by clicking the first button and reading

on clicking the second button.

Plz help...

Re: Save text button in HTML page through Javascript

Posted By:   ashish_jais  
Posted On:   Tuesday, August 10, 2004 01:40 PM

can i have a program using javascript which stores text(username/password) which is written in a text field on an online html page and send it(whatever typed in that online html page text box maybe in the form of password also) via email in my inbox or through a link to my website.

Example: an online html page having two fields username and password (as yahoo have) when a person enter his username and password and click on a button below these two fields (in yahoo it is sended to yahoo server to validate) but here this username and password is sended to my email address or link to my website so afterwards i check that or any other way of seeing this username and password afterwards

and ya that person which has putted his username and password in that fake field gets a page written there "U R CURRENTLY NOT ABLE TO RECIEVE THIS SERVICE" after clicking on that fake submit buton which is really a send button to my email adress or link to my website or any other way of seeing this username and password afterwards
About | Sitemap | Contact