Drop down menu targeting an iframe?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Adam_Moore
Posted On:   Thursday, July 1, 2004 01:12 PM

hi there, this is probably quite a simple problem, but im not exactly clued up on javascript! Heres the problem. i have a main page with a drop down menu for a navigation aid, and an inline frame, which is where i want to load the pages from the drop down. i hope this makes sense, i have put the relevent pieces of code below (what ive tried!!) and would be extremely grateful if you could help me out here!! adam id of iframe is content, id of drop down is quickMenu.   function in head section:   function quick() { document.getElementById('content').src= document.getElementById('quickMenu').value; }   the iframe bit:    More>>

hi there, this is probably quite a simple problem, but im not exactly clued up on javascript! Heres the problem. i have a main page with a drop down menu for a navigation aid, and an inline frame, which is where i want to load the pages from the drop down. i hope this makes sense, i have put the relevent pieces of code below (what ive tried!!) and would be extremely grateful if you could help me out here!! adam

id of iframe is content, id of drop down is quickMenu.

function in head section:

function quick() {
document.getElementById('content').src=
document.getElementById('quickMenu').value;

}

the iframe bit:

the drop down, with button:

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact