dcsimg
JBuilder X documentation installation
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Rick_Denman
Posted On:   Wednesday, June 30, 2004 11:00 AM

Calling All Gurus! I have installed JBuilder X Foundation on my Win2K PC, but when I try to run install the documentation files, I get the following message: Can't launch executable. Could not load jvm.dll. Try re-installing the Java VM or changing the Java VM used by the application. In the jdk.config file, which gets included in JBuilder.config, the statement javapath ../jdk1.4/jre/bin/client/jvm.dll seems right to me (the other possible jvm.dll choice is javapath ../jdk1.4/jre/bin/server/jvm.dll). I have googled this and found nothing. Am I the only person experiencing this problem? More importantly, is there a workaround? Thanks and   More>>

Calling All Gurus!

I have installed JBuilder X Foundation on my Win2K PC, but when I try to run install the documentation files, I get the following message:

Can't launch executable. Could not load jvm.dll. Try re-installing the Java VM or changing the Java VM used by the application.

In the jdk.config file, which gets included in JBuilder.config, the statement

javapath ../jdk1.4/jre/bin/client/jvm.dll

seems right to me (the other possible jvm.dll choice is javapath ../jdk1.4/jre/bin/server/jvm.dll). I have googled this and found nothing. Am I the only person experiencing this problem? More importantly, is there a workaround?

Thanks and regards,

Rick

<<Less

Re: JBuilder X documentation installation

Posted By:   El_Chupacabra  
Posted On:   Tuesday, July 6, 2004 05:16 PM

Go to borland.com, get just the documentation in zip format (or whatever other compression format), uncompress it and stick all docs in jbuilder's root directory somewhere.

Or go to http://info.borland.com/techpubs/jbuilder/jbuilderx/introjb/tutorials.html

This exact same issue happened to a friend of mine.

enjoy!

About | Sitemap | Contact