Two New Java Interviewing Books
2 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Jeffrey_Hunter
Posted On:   Monday, May 31, 2004 08:40 PM

I recently authored two books on interviewing Java and J2EE programmers in the IT and Software Engineering fields.

• Conducting the Java Job Interview

• Conducting the J2EE Job Interview

Best Regards,
    Jeff

http://www.idevelopment.info

• Re: Two New Java Interviewing Books

Posted By:   Valli_Tangirala  
    Posted On:   Thursday, June 17, 2004 10:52 AM

Hi Jeff,

I bought these books from Rampant TechPress after reading the valuable information in both the books.

But, I haven't received any response from Rampant regarding the status of the order. They sent a confirmation email saying that the books will be delivered in 3 business days..but its been a week now. Neither have I got any response to my emails, nor do i know the status.

I know, I should be contacting them instead of you, but I thought you should know about it, so the others who click on the links you provided, will not have to go through the same ordeal.

Please do something about it and let me know.

Thanks,

Valli

Re: Two New Java Interviewing Books

Posted By:   Christopher_Koenigsberg  
    Posted On:   Tuesday, June 1, 2004 06:20 AM

... This handy guide has a complete set of Java job interview questions and provides a complete method for accurately assessing the technical abilities of Java job candidates. By using Java job interview questions that only an experienced person knows, your application developers can ask the right interview questions and fill your Java job with the best qualified Java developer...

Do us a favor and post a list of the questions here, so we'll know that anyone asking them must be cramming for an interview :-)

About | Sitemap | Contact