dcsimg
Weird problem when deployed a J2ee application in OC4j standalone
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   perry_arora
Posted On:   Tuesday, May 25, 2004 12:28 AM

Hi friends I am facing a veru weird problem, I have deployed an J2ee Apllication , in standalone OC4J.After deploying i checked the application & application-deployments folder that it is extracting the files , and making the appropriate folders needed , but when i try to access a jsp page deployed with the war file , it gives me the error, The error not at all linked with the aplication i am deploying, To work around with the problem, i opened the jsp file lying in the application folder, ( oc4j reads the file first time from here and after that from application-deployments folder). and pressed ctrl-S( i haven;t made any change , but still i did it) . Now , when i went and ca   More>>

Hi friends

I am facing a veru weird problem,

I have deployed an J2ee Apllication , in standalone OC4J.After deploying i checked the application & application-deployments folder that it is extracting the files , and making the appropriate folders needed , but when i try to access a jsp page deployed with the war file , it gives me the error,

The error not at all linked with the aplication i am deploying,

To work around with the problem, i opened the jsp file lying in the application folder, ( oc4j reads the file first time from here and after that from application-deployments folder). and pressed ctrl-S( i haven;t made any change , but still i did it) .

Now , when i went and called the same jsp, Its working fine ,can access the EJB also and every thing is working fine

Hey did any one faced any such problem with OC4j.

Thxs for u r patience for reading this whole story , and many-& thanxs if you providing any solution

cheers

Perry

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact