dcsimg
Sending muliple emails from application developed within SAP's Buiness connector
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   connie_wiggins
Posted On:   Monday, May 24, 2004 10:47 AM

Within Business Connector there is a service pub.client:smtp that allows email addresses to be entered in the parameters TO: CC: BCC: The documentation states that multiple email addresses can be entered in each of the parameters list above providing they are separated by a comma. When I test this I receive an error stating that the comma is an unidentifiable character. I am using the UTF-8 character set. If I separate the addresses with < > I receive the below error message. 2004-05-24 12:05:30 CDT com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: javax.mail.internet.AddressException: Extra route-addr in string `` '' at position 29 at com.wm.util.LocalizedException. (LocalizedException.java:95) at com.wm   More>>

Within Business Connector there is a service pub.client:smtp that allows email addresses to be entered in the parameters TO: CC: BCC: The documentation states that multiple email addresses can be entered in each of the parameters list above providing they are separated by a comma. When I test this I receive an error stating that the comma is an unidentifiable character. I am using the UTF-8 character set. If I separate the addresses with < > I receive the below error message.

2004-05-24 12:05:30 CDT com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: javax.mail.internet.AddressException: Extra route-addr in string `` '' at position 29
at com.wm.util.LocalizedException. (LocalizedException.java:95)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServerException. (ServerException.java:30)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException. (ServiceException.java:24)
at pub.client.smtp(client.java:455)

How are the multiple email addresses to be formated/defined?

Thank you,
Connie Wiggins

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact