dcsimg
Sending Attachments issue
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Gunjan_Sahay
Posted On:   Thursday, May 20, 2004 09:21 AM

Hi I have developed an application to send mails using JSP and JavaMail. Since the Application is on the server and my application is a web-based application, I have used javazoom APIs to upload the files first on the server, so that users can attach files from their local machines. however, I do not know of any mechanism to delete the files from the server once they have been sent as the attachment. Due to this problems, the folder size is continuosly growing with the attachments being uploaded into the server. does any one have a solution for this? Any help would be appreciated. Gunjan    More>>

Hi

I have developed an application to send mails using JSP and JavaMail.

Since the Application is on the server and my application is a web-based application, I have used javazoom APIs to upload the files first on the server, so that users can attach files from their local machines.

however, I do not know of any mechanism to delete the files from the server once they have been sent as the attachment.

Due to this problems, the folder size is continuosly growing with the attachments being uploaded into the server.

does any one have a solution for this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Gunjan

<<Less

Re: Sending Attachments issue

Posted By:   Christopher_Koenigsberg  
Posted On:   Thursday, May 20, 2004 11:52 AM

How about deleting the files, once they have been sent.
About | Sitemap | Contact