How to run the client program at the client side without going to the command prompt?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   phani_kumar
Posted On:   Friday, May 14, 2004 10:49 PM

I have swing application that saves the details entered in the components on to the database that exists in the same system. After every 10 minutes I have to update the records that were entered in these 10 minutes into the database that resides on a remote server.For connecting to the server database from the client system, I have written a service using RMI. Now, I want to invoke that service using the Swing's timer method for every 10 minutes. How can I run the command 'java -Djava.security.policy=client.policy SaveData' that is used to run the client program at the client side without going to the command prompt, but, running it through the service written in swing's timer method? Please help me out. Thanks in advance.    More>>

I have swing application that saves the details entered in the components on to the database that exists in the same system. After every 10 minutes I have to update the records that were entered in these 10 minutes into the database that resides on a remote server.For connecting to the server database from the client system, I have written a service using RMI. Now, I want to invoke that service using the Swing's timer method for every 10 minutes. How can I run the command 'java -Djava.security.policy=client.policy SaveData' that is used to run the client program at the client side without going to the command prompt, but, running it through the service written in swing's timer method? Please help me out.

Thanks in advance.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact