Stack Allocation
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Sarosh_Arunkumar
Posted On:   Wednesday, May 12, 2004 05:28 PM

Does anyone know if it is possible to set how large the stack allocation will be before runtime? I have a mixed language program in which I'm using JNI to upload a DLL which is a mix of C++ and Fortran modules (the C++ wraps one of the Fortran modules, which in turn calls all other Fortran Modules). The Fortran program originally required that the stack allocation would be set at 50000000 under Project -> Settings -> Link -> Output. This was when it was a .exe file. Now it is a DLL to be uploaded when run through JNI and I still need to the same stack allocation to occur, but it cannot be done with a DLL - only the executing program can deal with this. So I'd like to know how I can set the stack allocation for my Java    More>>

Does anyone know if it is possible to set how large the stack allocation will be before runtime? I have a mixed language program in which I'm using JNI to upload a DLL which is a mix of C++ and Fortran modules (the C++ wraps one of the Fortran modules, which in turn calls all other Fortran Modules).

The Fortran program originally required that the stack allocation would be set at 50000000 under Project -> Settings -> Link -> Output. This was when it was a .exe file. Now it is a DLL to be uploaded when run through JNI and I still need to the same stack allocation to occur, but it cannot be done with a DLL - only the executing program can deal with this.

So I'd like to know how I can set the stack allocation for my Java frontend =)

Thanks!

Sarosh

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact