can you tell me which paragraph relates to which UML diagram below thanks
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   shez_az
Posted On:   Friday, May 7, 2004 11:06 AM

can you read the following and say which UML diagram it relates to: THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME please??? as some of this will come in the exam, like teacher will ask question from these different paragraphs/quotes. first paragraph is long so you can help me with the smaller ones if you prefer. sorry and thanks 2. MM has a large number of machines capable of CNC (computerised numeric control) that are currently set up and controlled manually. Skilled machinist are hard to find and teh company is investing in CNC interfaces that will connect their machines to their computer system. All the CNC interfaces come with low level drivers and well specified command sets taht tehy respond t. as the name suggests the commands are num   More>>

can you read the following and say which UML diagram it relates to:
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME please??? as some of this
will come in the exam, like teacher will ask question from
these different paragraphs/quotes. first paragraph is long so you can help me with the smaller ones if you prefer. sorry and thanks

2. MM has a large number of  machines capable of CNC (computerised numeric control) that are currently set up and controlled manually. Skilled machinist are hard to find and teh company is investing in CNC interfaces that will connect their machines to their computer system. All the CNC interfaces come with low level drivers and well specified command sets taht tehy respond t. as the name suggests the commands are numeric in nature and very few of the machines use the same command number for similar actions. in fact, the machines which are similar have different command sets. although all machines (even feed rollers) have commands start,stop,get/set speed (to x, by x%, min, max or optimum), accept/eject work-piece and get status, they all use different commands to do so. ovens also have set/get

temperature while cutting machines have get temp, get torque, get/set height and with get/set machine pattern. spray machines have same functional commands as cutting machines (except get torque and get temp) but also include a set spray pattern command. all of the low level drivers have the autonomous ability to generate an alarm. (they generate a unique numeric sequence which should be continuously scanned for) the recipient of the alarm is expected to respond by retrieving the status and acting according to the manufacturer's recommendation for the status code.

28. initially when preparing the contract the options are unclear and staff present options repeatedly until the customer selects one (option) and they enter a negotiation (of contract phase). DURING the negotiating things (Quality, DIY content, time and discount) are varied and teh new price indicated until provisional agreement is reached (and teh acceptance phase is accepted)

29. during detailed design stage there is a sequence of phases where access is agreed(date and time), the site is measured, plans are drawn and design is agreed. the draw plan is frequently re-entered when customer requires minor alterations. this can happen as the plans are being drawn or later during the phase where teh design is agreed or even during the constructionstage. the phase where teh design is agreed is fundamentally repeated explanation of the plans (and design

decisions) until the design is agreed (perhaps after the modification). At any time during the detailed design stage the customer may withdraw without cost if access could not be agreed but otherwise an invoice may need to be drawn up.

30. when the design is agreed the construction stage starts and terminates when teh customer 'signs off' (satisfied), withdraws requires major/minor design alteration or, in the case of DIY, parts are delivered. Withdrawals (would require an invoice) and alterations (minor -redraw plans, major -new contract) could happen at any time. During construction stage all the parts are first manufactured. if they are DIY parts, they are delivered otherwise an installation phased is entered where the parts are installed until the customer is satisfied and 'signs off' indicating their satisfaction.
   <<Less

Re: can you tell me which paragraph relates to which UML diagram below thanks

Posted By:   shez_az  
Posted On:   Saturday, May 8, 2004 04:37 AM

please somebody help me??
About | Sitemap | Contact