Is there a simple way to handle a result set from a database query with Axis?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   David_Jacobson
Posted On:   Monday, May 3, 2004 11:49 AM

I am working with a software company that has developed and is continuing to develop Java classes. Some clients would only like the back-end code and would like to implement the look and feel of their website on their own. In this case, we would like to provide a middle-tier set of classes to "hand off" code to other developers at clients. I'd like to figure out the best way to implement this middle-tier between back-end database processing and front-end GUI code. The question is whether Axis is the proper tool. More specifically, does Axis provide a way to easily handle displaying, modifying and deleting data returned from a query to a database where the query returns more than one row; i.e., a result set?    More>>

I am working with a software company that has developed and is continuing to develop Java classes. Some clients would only like the back-end code and would like to implement the look and feel of their website on their own. In this case, we would like to provide a middle-tier set of classes to "hand off" code to other developers at clients.

I'd like to figure out the best way to implement this middle-tier between back-end database processing and front-end GUI code. The question is whether Axis is the proper tool.

More specifically, does Axis provide a way to easily handle displaying, modifying and deleting data returned from a query to a database where the query returns more than one row; i.e., a result set?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact