how to Running multi-ant files
2 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   robert_sun
Posted On:   Thursday, April 29, 2004 04:04 PM

Hello, everyone, when I was trying to run several ant files from several different projects in once, I wrote a master ant file outside all the project folds initially as follow: <?xml version="1.0"?> But it only runs the first ant file in XPstage1, so I changed the master ant file as follow: <?xml version="1.0"?> But it still only runs the first target which really annoies me. Could anybody tell me what is wrong with this master ant file??? and How I can get all the project up and running???    More>>

Hello, everyone, when I was trying to run several ant files
from several different projects in once, I wrote a master ant file outside all the project folds initially as follow:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

But it only runs the first ant file in XPstage1, so I changed the master ant file as follow:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

But it still only runs the first target which really annoies me. Could anybody tell me what is wrong with this master ant file??? and How I can get all the project up and running???

On top of that, I was also thinking to create a master ant file that on the command line, if I type:ant stage1
It will run stage1 project, and when I type:ant stage2
it will run stage2 project, could anybody tell me how should I do that??? Thanks very much for the help.

<<Less

Re: how to Running multi-ant files

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Monday, May 3, 2004 03:18 AM

Just a question: why donĀ“t you use ?

Re: how to Running multi-ant files

Posted By:   Mani_Iyer  
Posted On:   Thursday, April 29, 2004 07:52 PM

Is your Ant script in XPStage1/stage1.xml failing? The failure may be because you are in the 'master script' directory. In that case

As for the second question you could define the individual targets like you did above in your second example without the depends, and then include an "all" target which will be something like

Just make sure your default target in your project definition is "all". HTh.
About | Sitemap | Contact