How to generate dynamic rows and assign values to them in IE6 and NN6
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   chandra_paul
Posted On:   Monday, April 26, 2004 07:12 AM

can anyone tell me how to generate dynamic rows and assign values to them in IE6 and NN6. the following code is working fine in IE but not in NN6 the following code is able to generate one dynamic row and add to table but the for-loop is unable to retrieve the value assigned to it. var count=1; function add() { count=count+1; oCell = document.createElement("td"); oCell.innerHTML = ' '; oRow = document.createElement("tr"); oRow.appendChild(oCell); document.getElementById("ResponseType").getElementsByTagName("tbody")[0].appendChild(oRow);; alert("no of rows = " + document.getElementById("ResponseType").rows.length); numOfRows = document.getElementById("ResponseType").rows.length; for (var i=0;   More>>

can anyone tell me how to generate dynamic rows and assign values to them in IE6 and NN6.

the following code is working fine in IE but not in NN6

the following code is able to generate one dynamic row and add to table but the for-loop is unable to retrieve the value assigned to it.

NN6 says that "document.forms[0].responseDefault[i] has no properties" for the new rows which are dynamically created and allows multiple select for radio.

I want only single select of all the rows old and new..

can anyone help me out on solving this

thanks in advance    <<Less

Re: How to generate dynamic rows and assign values to them in IE6 and NN6

Posted By:   tech_tech  
Posted On:   Saturday, May 1, 2004 08:56 AM

whats responseDefault in ur code
About | Sitemap | Contact