dcsimg
JMS Transactions and Redelivery
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Venkat_Kris
Posted On:   Monday, April 26, 2004 01:17 AM

Guys: My question is regarding transaction propagation in JMS based messaging. In the article, JMS Transactions and Redelivery , the producer and the receiver use different transaction and acknowledge modes for the corresponding queue session. The message producer uses a non-transacted queue session while the message consumer uses a transacted queue session. Does it mean that the transaction specified on the message producer side is for the delivery of message from the producer to the JMS provider and not for the delivery of the message from the producer to the consumer? Also, what does it mean to have different acknowledge modes specified for the corresponding queue session at the message producer and the message c   More>>

Guys:

My question is regarding transaction propagation in JMS based messaging. In the article,
JMS Transactions and Redelivery , the producer and the receiver use different transaction and acknowledge modes for the corresponding queue session. The message producer uses a non-transacted queue session while the message consumer uses a transacted queue session. Does it mean that the transaction specified on the message producer side is for the delivery of message from the producer to the JMS provider and not for the delivery of the message from the producer to the consumer? Also, what does it mean to have different acknowledge modes specified for the corresponding queue session at the message producer and the message consumer?

Can someone clarify this issue for me?

Thanks and Regards,

Venkat

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact