How to generate code for the defaults-section in jbosscmp.xml?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Roland_Weber
Posted On:   Thursday, April 22, 2004 05:51 AM

Hi there, can anybody tell me how to gererate code with Xdoclet for the jbosscmp.xml defaults-section? I can generate code for each EJB via the @jboss.persistence tag, but this is not always what I want. For example it is very nice to add the create-table and remove-table constraints to the defaults section. This way you can easily control creation and dropping of all tables with only a single change in code. The same applies to datasource and mapping settings etc. I couldn't find anything about this topic yet anywhere. Is there an official Xdoclet forum somewhere on the web? thanks, Roland    More>>

Hi there,

can anybody tell me how to gererate code with Xdoclet for the jbosscmp.xml defaults-section?
I can generate code for each EJB via the @jboss.persistence tag, but this is not always what I want.
For example it is very nice to add the create-table and remove-table constraints to the defaults section.
This way you can easily control creation and dropping of all tables with only a single change in code.
The same applies to datasource and mapping settings etc.
I couldn't find anything about this topic yet anywhere. Is there an official Xdoclet forum somewhere on the web?

thanks,
Roland
   <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact