how to Make a quiz in APPLET
2 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Friday, April 16, 2004 07:22 AM

dear readers, I am working on my project and am way behind schedule....my submission date is on 1st May 2004. The scenario of the project is to develop a interactive trigonometry software using applets. i have tried night and day to get some of them done.. but I am unable to do the QUIZ. the questions are to be generated randomly... for example: if the question is find the length of the hypoteneuse of a triangle whose base is 20. height is 30.. the next time the user run the applet... the value should be different for the base & height. the answers to the questions will be of multiple choice and text fields i would like to seek your help as to how to go about i   More>>

dear readers,

I am working on my project and am way behind schedule....my submission date is on 1st May 2004.

The scenario of the project is to develop a interactive trigonometry software using applets. i have tried night and day to get some of them done.. but I am unable to do the QUIZ.

the questions are to be generated randomly... for example:

if the question is find the length of the hypoteneuse of a triangle whose base is 20. height is 30.. the next time the user run the applet... the value should be different for the base & height.

the answers to the questions will be of multiple choice and text fields

i would like to seek your help as to how to go about it

please advice

<<Less

Re: how to Make a quiz in APPLET

Posted By:   Leo_Gab  
Posted On:   Friday, April 16, 2004 01:04 PM

Using pseudorandom generated numbers:

java.util.Random rnd = new java.util.Random();
int heigth = rnd.nextInt(100);
int base = rnd.nextInt(100);

And that's all.
Good luck.

Re: how to Make a quiz in APPLET

Posted By:   Christopher_Koenigsberg  
Posted On:   Friday, April 16, 2004 08:24 AM

What is your question? How to generate and use (pseudo-) random numbers?

About | Sitemap | Contact