Example of Interrupt Service routine in Java using JNI.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Scott_Beeker
Posted On:   Wednesday, April 14, 2004 11:45 AM

I would like to get a hardware interrupt from a hardware board. I have written all the JNI to setup the board and to get interrupts. I am having trouble getting the ISR written in C to notify the java thread. I am starting a thread that waits for interrupt in C and am able to verify that interrupts are happening. When I try to do anything to call back the JVM I get ... Also have verified the routine I call back into the thread works by calling into the C which calls back. Does anyone have a simple ISR routine written or know how to do this. I have read three JNI books none of which are really clear how to do this.    More>>

I would like to get a hardware interrupt from a hardware board. I have written all the JNI to setup the board and to get interrupts. I am having trouble getting the ISR written in C to notify the java thread.

I am starting a thread that waits for interrupt in C and am able to verify that interrupts are happening. When I try to do anything to call back the JVM I get ...

Also have verified the routine I call back into the thread works by calling into the C which calls back.

Does anyone have a simple ISR routine written or know how to do this. I have read three JNI books none of which are really clear how to do this.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact