dcsimg
Email frameset
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Marika_Ludmann
Posted On:   Wednesday, April 14, 2004 02:16 AM

Email From Secure Server I need to create an email, in html format. I have been told that I need to use frameset and javascript. But not sure how to go about the javascript. I have got his much so far. Sorry, but viewing this page requires a browser capable of displaying frames. Cut and paste this link into IE if your mail client does not display this message properly, or you may be able to simply click on the link. But if I just cut and paste this into the email, I just get the code. What I need is for the email to display the page www.u   More>>
Email From Secure Server

I need to create an email, in html format. I have been told that I need to use frameset and javascript. But not sure how to go about the javascript. I have got his much so far.

Sorry, but viewing this page requires a browser capable of displaying frames.

Cut and paste this link into IE if your mail client does not display this message properly, or
you may be able to simply click on the link.

But if I just cut and paste this into the email, I just get the code. What I need is for the email to display the page www.unl.ac.uk

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Marika

<<Less

Re: Email frameset

Posted By:   Christopher_Koenigsberg  
Posted On:   Wednesday, April 14, 2004 06:29 AM

If it were me receiving the email, I would prefer plain text, containing the URL for the target e.g. www.unl.ac.uk, so I could choose whether/when/where to follow the link myself...

About | Sitemap | Contact