ANT Install Task Fails
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Chris_Thompson
Posted On:   Monday, April 5, 2004 02:47 AM

Hello, I am trying to Hot Deploy a webapp to Tomcat using ant and the tomcat manager tasks. depends="deploywar"> username="${tomcat.username}" password="${tomcat.password}" path="/" war="file://${build.dir}/${warname}"/> The error I am getting is: "Cannot Access document base directory ./build/webapp.war" I have tried copying the WAR manually and deploying (Using install) via the manager app and it works fine. I have also tried copying the WAR to the webapp folder and referencing it from there rather than the war in the build directory and it still don   More>>

Hello,

I am trying to Hot Deploy a webapp to Tomcat using ant and the tomcat manager tasks.

depends="deploywar">

username="${tomcat.username}"

password="${tomcat.password}"

path="/"

war="file://${build.dir}/${warname}"/>

The error I am getting is:

"Cannot Access document base directory ./build/webapp.war"

I have tried copying the WAR manually and deploying (Using install) via the manager app and it works fine. I have also tried copying the WAR to the webapp folder and referencing it from there rather than the war in the build directory and it still don't work :(

Any help would be greatly appreciated

TIA

CT    <<Less

Re: ANT Install Task Fails

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Monday, April 5, 2004 11:46 PM

I´m not sure with the file://${build.dir}/${warname} entry. Maybe you the build.dir and warname before . And you could try the -verbose option of Ant.
About | Sitemap | Contact