dcsimg
Problem with 2 phase commit
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   sateesh_lg
Posted On:   Tuesday, March 30, 2004 03:54 PM

I am reading data from the MQ and trying to write to DB2 database in a single EJB transaction (Container Managed Transaction marked as required). I am using Websphere Application Studio Developer 4.0.3, DB2 connect 7.2 and Websphere MQ 5.3. The database resides on Z/OS. Is there any specific setting that needs to be done for Db2 connect to support 2 phase commit? I am using a DB2XADatasource class to get the connection and it is JTA enabled. Is there need of any transaction processing monitor to be installed either on the workstation or the database (Z/OS - DB2).The settings in my cli file are as below CONNECTTYPE=2 SYNCPOINT=2 CURSORHOLD=0 AUTOCOMMIT=0 I am getting the below error    More>>

I am reading data from the MQ and trying to write to DB2 database in a single EJB transaction (Container Managed Transaction marked as required). I am using Websphere Application Studio Developer 4.0.3, DB2 connect 7.2 and Websphere MQ 5.3. The database resides on Z/OS. Is there any specific setting that needs to be done for Db2 connect to support 2 phase commit? I am using a DB2XADatasource class to get the connection and it is JTA enabled. Is there need of any transaction processing monitor to be installed either on the workstation or the database (Z/OS - DB2).The settings in my cli file are as below

CONNECTTYPE=2
SYNCPOINT=2
CURSORHOLD=0
AUTOCOMMIT=0

I am getting the below error

ERROR:
COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2Exception: [IBM][CLI Driver][DB2] SQL30090N Operation invalid for application execution environment. Reason code = "1". SQLSTATE=25000

<<Less

Re: Problem with 2 phase commit

Posted By:   michael_witherell  
Posted On:   Friday, June 18, 2004 07:11 AM

we're running in a similar environment in my shop and are having the same sql error and reason code. did you ever find a solution for this? thanks in advance for your reply.
About | Sitemap | Contact