Tears of sympathy for a poor student. Java JDBC
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Neville_Bryce
Posted On:   Tuesday, March 30, 2004 05:05 AM

I'm a final year student currently working on a JAVA based concurrent distributed processing platform for DNA. It basically reassembles fragments of DNA into a complete Genome. Anyways... to cut to the core, I've been so busy working upon the processing engine that I don't have time to store the millions of results pouring out of the engine into a descent data structure i.e. a DB. I don't have the time to learn about JAVA database referencing and I was wondering if anyone out there could show me a website that would enable me to get stuck into the Data Warehouseing ASAP ? Preferably from the ground up as Databases were never my strong point. For Pity Sake ! Is there anyone that can help me in my darkest hour ! Many Thanks NetF   More>>

I'm a final year student currently working on a JAVA based concurrent distributed processing platform for DNA. It basically reassembles fragments of DNA into a complete Genome. Anyways... to cut to the core, I've been so busy working upon the processing engine that I don't have time to store the millions of results pouring out of the engine into a descent data structure i.e. a DB. I don't have the time to learn about JAVA database referencing and I was wondering if anyone out there could show me a website that would enable me to get stuck into the Data Warehouseing ASAP ?

Preferably from the ground up as Databases were never my strong point.

For Pity Sake ! Is there anyone that can help me in my darkest hour !

Many Thanks NetFolk
PoorStudent #69

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact