dcsimg
Java SMS application
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Lorus_Guth
Posted On:   Sunday, March 28, 2004 01:59 AM

Hi, I am thinking of developing a sms service on my java web site. I.e. people should be able to send a sms to my app. and the app will reply with some info. However I do not have any experince with this. Therefore I was hoping to get some help. If anyone have some experiences, I would be very happy to hear from you. ok, here are my concers/issues: 1. What kinds of API exists for this 2. What sort of server software etc do I need to set up to be able to recieve sms messages in my java program. 3. What kind of contracts do I need to sign with my mobil compnay (I want to recieve messages from customers, these messages should have a associated cost...) 4. does anyone have experience about how long time I should e   More>>

Hi,
I am thinking of developing a sms service on my java web site. I.e. people should be able to send a sms to my app. and the app will reply with some info. However I do not have any experince with this.
Therefore I was hoping to get some help. If anyone have some experiences, I would be very happy to hear from you.
ok, here are my concers/issues:
1. What kinds of API exists for this
2. What sort of server software etc do I need to set up to be able to recieve sms messages in my java program.
3. What kind of contracts do I need to sign with my mobil compnay (I want to recieve messages from customers, these messages should have a associated cost...)
4. does anyone have experience about how long time I should estimate for setting up a service like this?
Any good links with howto's etc?

Lorus

<<Less

Re: Java SMS application

Posted By:   tijani_okolo  
Posted On:   Tuesday, June 8, 2004 04:32 AM

answers to sms application
About | Sitemap | Contact