Two share information between two applications
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   ramakrishna_talluri
Posted On:   Wednesday, March 24, 2004 12:47 AM

I have two different applications in my Project. In this application1 will dynamically will create one temporary file for every one hour & also it will genarate CDR's in the created file. Now the application2 has to use the same file ( which was dynamically created by application1 per every one hour) to genarate the CDR's. Inorder to do this, some how application1 has to process the filename to application2. Both the applications are running on same system, but are listing on different ports. My iintension is not to open a scoket between these two applications. Is there any way we can share this information in system level. Thanks in advance RK    More>>

I have two different applications in my Project.

In this application1 will dynamically will create one temporary file for every one hour & also it will genarate CDR's in the created file. Now the application2 has to use the same file ( which was dynamically created by application1 per every one hour) to genarate the CDR's.

Inorder to do this, some how application1 has to process the filename to application2.

Both the applications are running on same system, but are listing on different ports.

My iintension is not to open a scoket between these two applications. Is there any way we can share this information in system level.

Thanks in advance
RK

<<Less

Re: Two share information between two applications

Posted By:   Christopher_Koenigsberg  
Posted On:   Wednesday, March 24, 2004 06:35 AM

Perhaps write a trigger file e.g. for "tmpfile1", write a "tmpfile1.TRG", and then have the 2nd app look for "*.TRG"

About | Sitemap | Contact