dcsimg
(Struts) j_security_check timeout setting
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Ado_Resultay
Posted On:   Monday, March 22, 2004 06:46 PM

I would like to know if there's a possible way of controlling the timeout action of j_security_check? Say for example, I'm on my login page, I logged-on successfully, then I've been redirected to my main menu page. On the main menu page, I've selected "menu 1" then "menu 1" page appeared. from "menu 1" page, it took me a very long time that causes my application to timeout, I've selected "menu 1 action one". and since I've been timed-out, I will be redirected to my page again. after I've logged-on again, it went directly to my "menu 1 action one" page. Is is possible that instead of going to "menu 1 action one" page, I would like to go to my own page or to my "main menu" page?    More>>

I would like to know if there's a possible way of controlling the timeout action of j_security_check?

Say for example, I'm on my login page, I logged-on successfully, then I've been redirected to my main menu page. On the main menu page, I've selected "menu 1" then "menu 1" page appeared. from "menu 1" page, it took me a very long time that causes my application to timeout, I've selected "menu 1 action one". and since I've been timed-out, I will be redirected to my page again. after I've logged-on again, it went directly to my "menu 1 action one" page. Is is possible that instead of going to "menu 1 action one" page, I would like to go to my own page or to my "main menu" page?

Is there a setting that I should do on my web XML? btw, I'm using Websphere for my application...

Thanks for the future reply.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact