dcsimg
TCP Server Start up command console embedded in JTextArea in Swing.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   raja_raja
Posted On:   Sunday, March 21, 2004 11:15 PM

hi all, I wish the startup command console, (i.e. the command prompt when starting java TCP Socket server) inside a JTextArea in Swing. The above senerio is for required, When the TCP Server is stopped, the new TCP Clients should not be able to comminucate to the TCP Server, at the same time the existing TCP clients should get proper response from the server and the server should not be stopped until then. But, if this is done in Command prompt and when Ctrl + C is pressed, the server gets closed at once without responding the connected Clients. Any other suggestions are also invited. thanx in advance. regards, raja.    More>>

hi all,

I wish the startup command console, (i.e. the command prompt when starting java TCP Socket server) inside a JTextArea in Swing.

The above senerio is for required, When the TCP Server is stopped, the new TCP Clients should not be able to comminucate to the TCP Server, at the same time the existing TCP clients should get proper response from the server and the server should not be stopped until then.

But, if this is done in Command prompt and when Ctrl + C is pressed, the server gets closed at once without responding the connected Clients.

Any other suggestions are also invited.

thanx in advance.

regards,

raja.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact