dcsimg
xml containing the data from 2 perspectives
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Marius_Oancea
Posted On:   Thursday, March 18, 2004 12:17 AM

FooTitle Hello, I have a text taken from a article. From the point of view of structure, I'm interested in having in the xml tags like title, author, content,.... but from the point of view of formatting i want to have something like xml:fo or another formatting system. For example: If I have a article with title FooTitle, autor FooAuthor and the content is a big text of 3 pages and I'm not interested in formatting i can do something like: FooAuthor The 3 pages of content I need this for for indexing in my search engine. The problem is appearing when the client wants me to render the xml exaclty how the original document was. I can do that by having a xm   More>>
FooTitle

Hello,

I have a text taken from a article. From the point of view of structure, I'm interested in having in the xml tags like title, author, content,.... but from the point of view of formatting i want to have something like xml:fo or another formatting system.

For example: If I have a article with title FooTitle, autor FooAuthor and the content is a big text of 3 pages and I'm not interested in formatting i can do something like:

FooAuthor
The 3 pages of content

I need this for for indexing in my search engine.
The problem is appearing when the client wants me to render the xml exaclty how the original document was. I can do that by having a xml like:

The text of the first page including some formatiing text

text text text 2 ..... text text ....

To put all the text 2 times is not an option. Can I use namespaces for that ?
I think I need a posibility to scope the entities but I dont know if that is possible to be used in XML.

Regards
Marius    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact