Application Migration from Weblogic 5.1 to 8.1
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   suhaasi_k
Posted On:   Tuesday, March 16, 2004 03:14 AM

hi, I've downloaded the weblogic banking tutorial and am trying to migrate it from Weblogic5.1 to Weblogic8.1. I use the Administration console to convert the weblogic.properties file. But I am getting an exception as follows: Error converting server data: weblogic.management.configuration.ConfigurationException: Error while converting EJB property : weblogic.ejb.deploy = d:/weblogic/migrationserver/app_banking.jar - with nested exception: [javax.management.InvalidAttributeValueException: [Management] An attempt was made to set the attribute Application on the mbean mydomain:Application=app_banking,Name=app_banking,Type=EJBComponent to the unresolved object name mydomai   More>>

hi,

I've downloaded the weblogic banking tutorial and am trying to migrate it from Weblogic5.1 to Weblogic8.1.

I use the Administration console to convert the weblogic.properties file. But I am getting an exception as follows:

Error converting server data:
weblogic.management.configuration.ConfigurationException:
Error while converting EJB property :
weblogic.ejb.deploy = d:/weblogic/migrationserver/app_banking.jar - with nested exception:
[javax.management.InvalidAttributeValueException: [Management]
An attempt was made to set the attribute Application on the mbean mydomain:Application=app_banking,Name=app_banking,Type=EJBComponent to the unresolved object name mydomain:Name=app_banking,Type=Application.]

Can anyone solve this problem?

Thanx.

Suhaasi    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact