Exploring Sony Clie NX80 in J2ME way!
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Narendra_Harnwal
Posted On:   Monday, March 15, 2004 09:10 AM

Hello Friends, NX80 is my first personal PDA, officially I was handheld application developer 2 years back, I developed few games for PALM using Java (J2ME KVM actually). I bought this piece of nice technology (I believe so far) today and have to read manual, scan multiple forums and internet to discover the real magic. Meanwhile, I will appreciate if any one here have some idea about 1) Writing own Java utilities and running it in NX 80. 2) Working with Microsoft Word, Excel, outlook and power point documents. (Built in or free software availability) 3) Internet Browser, messenger. Any link.. Any help..is most appreciated.    More>>

Hello Friends,

NX80 is my first personal PDA, officially I was handheld application developer 2 years back, I developed few games for PALM using Java (J2ME KVM actually).

I bought this piece of nice technology (I believe so far) today and have to read manual, scan multiple forums and internet to discover the real magic.

Meanwhile, I will appreciate if any one here have some idea about

1) Writing own Java utilities and running it in NX 80.

2) Working with Microsoft Word, Excel, outlook and power point documents. (Built in or free software availability)

3) Internet Browser, messenger.

Any link.. Any help..is most appreciated.

Thanks,
naren

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact