Unable to implement treeview in JSP due to namespace problem.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   pranav_thakur
Posted On:   Saturday, February 28, 2004 02:04 AM

i have to implement a treestructure using "TVNS" namespace.But when i try to save the jsp page it shows me error saying "expected prefix".I am using "Treeview. htc" to create the structure. I am sending you the part of treestructure which i am putting into the code. I am ttaching the code. <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX=TVNS /> <?IMPORT NAMESPACE=TVNS IMPLEMENTATION="C:/XMLTREE/treeview.htc" /> defaultStyle="font:normal normal normal 8pt Tahoma;" selectedNodeIndex="0" HelperID="__ctlFilter_TreeFilter_State__" systemImagesPath="C:/XMLTREE/images" onexpand="javascript: if (this.clickedNodeIndex !=   More>>

i have to implement a treestructure using "TVNS" namespace.But when i try to save the jsp page it shows me error saying "expected prefix".I am using "Treeview. htc" to create the structure.
I am sending you the part of treestructure which i am putting into the code.

I am ttaching the code.

<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX=TVNS />
<?IMPORT NAMESPACE=TVNS IMPLEMENTATION="C:/XMLTREE/treeview.htc" />

defaultStyle="font:normal normal normal 8pt Tahoma;" selectedNodeIndex="0" HelperID="__ctlFilter_TreeFilter_State__" systemImagesPath="C:/XMLTREE/images"
onexpand="javascript: if (this.clickedNodeIndex != null) this.queueEvent('onexpand', this.clickedNodeIndex)" oncollapse="javascript: if (this.clickedNodeIndex != null) this.queueEvent('oncollapse', this.clickedNodeIndex)"
oncheck="javascript: if (this.clickedNodeIndex != null) this.queueEvent('oncheck', this.clickedNodeIndex)" onselectedindexchange="javascript: if (event.oldTreeNodeIndex != event.newTreeNodeIndex) this.queueEvent('onselectedindexchange', event.oldTreeNodeIndex + ',' + event.newTreeNodeIndex)" style="height:100%;width:100%;">

>
And

Buyer Name = "Abukar Hagi, Abdirashid"

Buyer Name > "Abukar Hagi, Abdirashid"

Buyer Name <= "Abukar Hagi, Abdirashid"

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact