Writing your own custom Exception Handler in struts
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Tate_Austin
Posted On:   Thursday, February 26, 2004 02:13 PM

I'm trying to do this is struts and the instructions seem fairly clear except that the exception I am trying to catch never gets caught. Struts doesn't seem to be configured properly. I have set up everything the documentation tells me to set up; I included a in struts-config, extended the ExceptionHandler class in the java class intended to handle the exception: key="uncaught.exception" type="java.lang.Exception" path="/jsp/error.jsp" handler="com.graysail.pgbadmecs.exceptions.exceptioncatcher" scope="request"/> Can anyone shed any light on why this doesn't work?    More>>

I'm trying to do this is struts and the instructions seem fairly clear except that the exception I am trying to catch never gets caught. Struts doesn't seem to be configured properly. I have set up everything the documentation tells me to set up; I included a in struts-config, extended the ExceptionHandler class in the java class intended to handle the exception:

key="uncaught.exception"
type="java.lang.Exception" path="/jsp/error.jsp" handler="com.graysail.pgbadmecs.exceptions.exceptioncatcher"
scope="request"/>

Can anyone shed any light on why this doesn't work?

<<Less

Re: Writing your own custom Exception Handler in struts

Posted By:   Kris_M  
Posted On:   Monday, March 1, 2004 08:20 AM

Following works for me

Kris
About | Sitemap | Contact