ASP.NET ListBox client side event
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   joseph_thomas
Posted On:   Tuesday, February 24, 2004 08:10 PM

actually what i want to do is that i have two list boxes. when i click any one one a particular item, the other listbox's same idex item should get highlighted too.. producing a list of listview effect ie. whenever an item is clicked on either of the listboxes, the sames index item on the other listbox will get highlighted too.. to test this i made the below code to see how to integrate javascript in asp.NET i made a list box and added a javascript function to it i made the listbox i added a javascript event to it on PageLoad lstFilter.Attributes.Add("onchange", "SelectPair(window.document.form1.lstFilter.options[selectedIndex].text);") then i wrote the javascript function :    More>>

actually what i want to do is that i have two list boxes. when i click any one one a particular item, the other listbox's same idex item should get highlighted too.. producing a list of listview effect ie. whenever an item is clicked on either of the listboxes, the sames index item on the other listbox will get highlighted too..
to test this i made the below code to see how to integrate javascript in asp.NET

i made a list box and added a javascript function to it
i made the listbox

i added a javascript event to it on PageLoad
lstFilter.Attributes.Add("onchange", "SelectPair(window.document.form1.lstFilter.options[selectedIndex].text);")
then i wrote the javascript function :

but nothing is working....can u pls help....
tks a lot...

<<Less

Re: ASP.NET ListBox client side event

Posted By:   Firat_Tiryaki  
Posted On:   Wednesday, February 25, 2004 06:01 AM

check your html source to make sure that asp creates what you need.
About | Sitemap | Contact