dcsimg
Problems with a Form Bean
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Daniel_Meier
Posted On:   Thursday, February 19, 2004 12:31 PM

Hello , I have a Class with the name user. This class has get and set methods like getLogin, getSurname, getFirstname setLogin. And this class has a Object adress on board with get and set methode. The class adress has also get and set methode like getStreet and setStreet. I write an application with struts. In this aplication is an attribute in the session with the user Object. When I wont to change an adress then I show the changAdress.jsp. There I have a form in, to show the adress with html:text tag. To show the adress data I write this: adress.street. To show the user data I write login as property. But when I build the ActionForm I get only the get and set methods for the user objects, but not for the adress obje   More>>

Hello ,

I have a Class with the name user. This class has get and set methods like getLogin, getSurname, getFirstname setLogin. And this class has a Object adress on board with get and set methode. The class adress has also get and set methode like getStreet and setStreet.

I write an application with struts. In this aplication is an attribute in the session with the user Object. When I wont to change an adress then I show the changAdress.jsp. There I have a form in, to show the adress with html:text tag. To show the adress data I write this: adress.street. To show the user data I write login as property. But when I build the ActionForm I get only the get and set methods for the user objects, but not for the adress object. What I have to do? What is my error?

What I have to do that I get the right informations about the user and the adress objects in my bean and then in my action?

Thanks for help.

Daniel

<<Less

Re: Problems with a Form Bean

Posted By:   Shan_Thiruvarur  
Posted On:   Thursday, February 19, 2004 09:49 PM

Can u copy paste ur struts-config.xml file here Daniel ?

Shan.
About | Sitemap | Contact