dcsimg
please help, can't send text/html mail.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Yoav_Alhalel
Posted On:   Thursday, February 19, 2004 06:52 AM

Hello All, I trying to send a mail throw a class, I'm using the latest javamail 1.3.1. when I'm running the class in my developing environment (JDeveloper) it seems to work fine, however when I deploy my class to a jar file and try to run it (java -jar myclass.jar) I get this exception: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/activation/DataSource so I looked it up the net and found out I need to add the Jaf class to my project. so I did. but now when I'm executing my jar I get this exception : class javax.mail.MessagingException: IOException while sending message; nested exception is: javax.activation.UnsupportedDataTypeException: no object    More>>

Hello All,

I trying to send a mail throw a class, I'm using the latest javamail 1.3.1.
when I'm running the class in my developing environment (JDeveloper) it seems to work fine,
however when I deploy my class to a jar file and try to run it (java -jar myclass.jar)
I get this exception:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/activation/DataSource

so I looked it up the net and found out I need to add the Jaf class to my project. so I did.
but now when I'm executing my jar I get this exception :
class javax.mail.MessagingException: IOException while sending message;
nested exception is:
javax.activation.UnsupportedDataTypeException: no object DCH for MIME type text/html

I'm really lost here....

Thanks
Yoav.A

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact