Why my j2ee client can't find the jms facotry?
3 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Lynn_Chi
Posted On:   Sunday, February 15, 2004 10:16 PM

I write a jms client runs in WSAD, and connect with embedded WAS jms provider. The error code is: JNDI API lookup failed: com.ibm.websphere.naming.CannotInstantiateObjectException: Exception occurred while the JNDI NamingManager was processing a javax.naming.Reference object. [Root exception is java.lang.Exception: De-reference of JMS provider's Reference failed - check provider is on classpath] It looks the client has fouund the object, but just can't instantiation the object, because if it hasn't found it,the error code should like this: JNDI API lookup failed: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: xxx Who can tell me the reason and how can I resolve this problem?    More>>

I write a jms client runs in WSAD, and connect with embedded WAS jms provider. The error code is:

JNDI API lookup failed: com.ibm.websphere.naming.CannotInstantiateObjectException: Exception occurred while the JNDI NamingManager was processing a javax.naming.Reference object. [Root exception is java.lang.Exception: De-reference of JMS provider's Reference failed - check provider is on classpath]

It looks the client has fouund the object, but just can't instantiation the object, because if it hasn't found it,the error code should like this: JNDI API lookup failed: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: xxx

Who can tell me the reason and how can I resolve this problem?

<<Less

Re: Why my j2ee client can't find the jms facotry?

Posted By:   Larry_Brown  
Posted On:   Thursday, March 25, 2004 05:57 PM

I'm running into the exact same problem. Everything works fine when run inside the app server but I would like to run the client outside as a standalone app. Anyone has an answer for this?

Thanks,

Posted By:   Larry_Brown  
Posted On:   Thursday, March 25, 2004 05:57 PM

I'm running into the exact same problem. Everything works fine when run inside the app server but I would like to run the client outside as a standalone app. Anyone has an answer for this?

Thanks,

Posted By:   Christopher_Koenigsberg  
Posted On:   Tuesday, February 17, 2004 06:25 AM

...check provider is on classpath...

Check in your WSAD project's Properties, Build Path, Libraries

About | Sitemap | Contact