Getting No such "equal" tag error even when the tag is present in the struts-logic.tld
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   shn_hj
Posted On:   Wednesday, February 11, 2004 11:46 PM

hello, while using tag in my jsp i am getting the following exception org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /private/ConfirmAddTaxGroupDetails.jsp(103,10) No such tag equal in the tag library imported with prefix logic But my struts-logic.tld has the "equal" tag My code in confirmation page is as the foll.i want to display Flat in the confimation.jsp page if the value from registration.jsp is F for the property tgd_Type. Is the below code write ok.. <%@ page import="com.khodaysstech.kb.tax.taxgroupdetails.TaxGroupDetailsActionForm"%>//importing the action form    More>>

hello,

while using tag in my jsp i am getting the following exception
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /private/ConfirmAddTaxGroupDetails.jsp(103,10) No such tag equal in the tag library imported with prefix logic

But my struts-logic.tld has the "equal" tag

My code in confirmation page is as the foll.i want to display Flat in the confimation.jsp page if the value from registration.jsp is F for the property tgd_Type.

Is the below code write ok..

<%@ page import="com.khodaysstech.kb.tax.taxgroupdetails.TaxGroupDetailsActionForm"%>//importing the action form

Flat

My other tags html and bean are working fine

Unable to proceed forward

Thanks

<<Less

Re: Getting No such "equal" tag error even when the tag is present in the struts-logic.tld

Posted By:   Sree_G  
Posted On:   Monday, February 16, 2004 06:32 AM

Hi,

Check ur Jsp when ur including the tld file, ur given prefix look like this then only u can use same prefix in tags

Eg..

It should look like this prefix="logic"

<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-logic.tld" prefix="logic" %>
About | Sitemap | Contact