Query string for Tiles Definition
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Wayne_Kidd
Posted On:   Saturday, February 7, 2004 06:26 AM

I have an application that needs a query string for each interaction. The forwards are to tiles definitions. I would like to append query strings to each request. I can do that easily when the mechanism for getting the next action is a link. I just add parameters to the tag. I usually do that with a map. If I were building the forward from a ActionForward that is a url, I can take the path from the ActionForward and rebuild the ActionForward with an appended query string. Just before I return the ActionForward. If the ActionForward is to a tiles definition (which will ultimately result in a jsp request), how can I get my query string in there? Thanks in advance    More>>

I have an application that needs a query string for each interaction.

The forwards are to tiles definitions. I would like to append query strings to each request. I can do that easily when the mechanism for getting the next action is a link. I just add parameters to the tag. I usually do that with a map. If I were building the forward from a ActionForward that is a url, I can take the path from the ActionForward and rebuild the ActionForward with an appended query string. Just before I return the ActionForward. If the ActionForward is to a tiles definition (which will ultimately result in a jsp request), how can I get my query string in there?

Thanks in advance

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact