** JBuilder and resources.properties and Struts PLEASE HELP **
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   joey_corleon
Posted On:   Saturday, February 7, 2004 06:23 AM

Hello, I am developing a localised Struts application with JBuilderX. To make a localised application with struts, I have to create properties fils ( .properties) as follows: localised.properties (the one used by default) localised _de .properties localised _fr .properties With an application such as Forte for Java (a.k.a Sun One studio), it was possible to open such file s , all in the same MMI so I would see the following: label | default | fr de ---------------------------------------------------------- label.button.submit | subit | continuer | los!    More>>

Hello,

I am developing a localised Struts application with JBuilderX.

To make a localised application with struts, I have to create properties fils ( .properties) as follows:

localised.properties (the one used by default)

localised _de .properties

localised _fr .properties

With an application such as Forte for Java (a.k.a Sun One studio), it was possible to open such file s , all in the same MMI so I would see the following:

label | default | fr de

----------------------------------------------------------

label.button.submit | subit | continuer | los!

label button.cancel | cancel | annuler | abrechen

label.button.back | back | retour | zuruck

I don't see how to get such a convenient way to edit these files at once with JBuilder (even that I have created a Struts project via JBuilder Wizard).

So I have to edit all these files one after the others and it is very difficult to keep them in sync :o(

Thanks for your help!

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact