Multipart/form-data submission problem
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   mandeep_baruah
Posted On:   Thursday, February 5, 2004 09:35 PM

I have a multipart/form-data form. In the form i have a text file and a file element. When i enter - < these two characters in the text field n submit the form. It give the Exception as follows- javax.servlet.ServletException: MultipartIterator: invalid multipart request data, doesn't start with boundary I submit the form through a Java Script function. But if i submit the form directly , i mean by using the Submit button, it does not give me the Exception. I m not getting why the problem is occuring? What is the meaning of boundary? , how to set it and what is the solution for this. Please anyone let me know if u have the solution for this. THanks in advance.    More>>

I have a multipart/form-data form. In the form i have a text file and a file element. When i enter - < these two characters in the text field n submit the form. It give the Exception as follows-

javax.servlet.ServletException: MultipartIterator: invalid multipart request
data, doesn't start with boundary

I submit the form through a Java Script function. But if i submit the form directly , i mean by using the Submit button, it does not give me the Exception. I m not getting why the problem is occuring? What is the meaning of boundary? , how to set it and what is the solution for this.
Please anyone let me know if u have the solution for this.
THanks in advance.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact