Why to use the EJB-REF tag
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Sanjay_Sharma
Posted On:   Saturday, January 17, 2004 01:33 AM

Dear All, I always feel very strange, while using the EJB-REF tag in the deployment descriptor. actually when i was working on JONas app server , in that suppose one entity bean is being access via a session bean then we have to specify the EJB-REF tag in the session bean , similarly if the Entity Bean is BMP then we have to sepicfy the EJB-REF for datasoruce also. if we donot specify this then it gives us an error while accessing the entitybean via session bean, while in case of Bea-weblogic app server it is not requred, but again in IBM websphere app server it is required, i discussed this thing with many people but didn't get digestable reason, can some one tell me the exact reason of th   More>>

Dear All,

I always feel very strange, while using the EJB-REF tag
in the deployment descriptor.
actually when i was working on JONas app server , in that suppose one entity bean is being access via a session bean then we have to specify the EJB-REF tag in the session bean , similarly if the Entity Bean is BMP then we have to sepicfy the EJB-REF for datasoruce also.

if we donot specify this then it gives us an error while accessing the entitybean via session bean,
while in case of Bea-weblogic app server it is not requred,

but again in IBM websphere app server it is required,

i discussed this thing with many people but didn't get digestable reason, can some one tell me the exact reason of this

thanks and regards
sanjay

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact