dcsimg
working on a bilingual page - English, and Arabic.
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Raghu_UH
Posted On:   Tuesday, January 13, 2004 07:52 AM

Hi Forum, I've a typical requirement here, for working on a bilingual page - English, and Arabic. My requirement is ..... There are set of field in my page, which user will enter the data in Arabic for some, as well as English for others. By changing the regional setting of the machine, the data could be easily captured from the keyboard in Arabic for the Arabic fields. And when I change the setting back, it gets captured in English for the remaining fields. The problem is, is there any way in which, when I give focus to the Arabic text field, the machine regional setting gets triggered automatically from the browser, and when I leave, it gets reset...?    More>>

Hi Forum,

I've a typical requirement here, for working on a bilingual page - English, and Arabic.

My requirement is .....

There are set of field in my page, which user will enter the data in Arabic for some, as well as English for others.

By changing the regional setting of the machine, the data could be easily captured from the keyboard in Arabic for the Arabic fields. And when I change the setting back, it gets captured in English for the remaining fields.

The problem is, is there any way in which, when I give focus to the Arabic text field, the machine regional setting gets triggered automatically from the browser, and when I leave, it gets reset...?

<<Less

Re: working on a bilingual page - English, and Arabic.

Posted By:   Sujatha_Gopal  
Posted On:   Wednesday, January 21, 2004 04:28 AM

In the Regional Settings window, botton one frame is available
"Language Settings for the System"

Option is there to select multiple languages to support in the documents.

Just a try by settings to both the required languages you want.
About | Sitemap | Contact