dcsimg
xsl sorting based on user click on column header
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   kris_kovath_sreeni
Posted On:   Friday, December 12, 2003 01:46 AM

I want to sort a table whenever the user clicks columns header, based on the column header the entire table needs to refreshed with sorted data for the particular column. I am using xml/xsl combination to display the data. The main problem is as follows Each column header is given a link and whenever the link is clicked by the user, a javascript method is called which will take the parameter as the column name and based on this parameter i want to do a xsl:sort How a variable can be assigend each time different values and these value is accessed by xsl?? Please help me in solving this sort issue.. thanks in advance Krish    More>>

I want to sort a table whenever the user clicks columns header, based on the column header the entire table needs to refreshed with sorted data for the particular column.

I am using xml/xsl combination to display the data.

The main problem is as follows

Each column header is given a link and whenever the link is clicked by the user, a javascript method is called which will take the parameter as the column name and based on this parameter i want to do a xsl:sort

How a variable can be assigend each time different values and these value is accessed by xsl??

Please help me in solving this sort issue..

thanks in advance

Krish

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact