dcsimg
calling java method in xsl/xml dynamically on fly
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   anaghad_dsouza
Posted On:   Friday, December 12, 2003 01:17 AM

Actually i have a form which has textbox,checkbox,radio button,listbox,which the user has to fill. But certain values in this form elements has to be already display on the form,when user fills it. On the browser we see the xml file. The data in the elements come from any source may be database,file...(not known) So, i want to use a java class with n number of methods in it. Now,i have to call this java class methods,in the required elements where data is to be shown when seen on browser. i have gone through java extension in xsl.But through it we have to execute and create a new xml/html file before and then display in the browser Now, What i actually need is,The co   More>>

Actually i have a form which has textbox,checkbox,radio button,listbox,which the user has to fill.

But certain values in this form elements has to be already
display on the form,when user fills it.

On the browser we see the xml file.

The data in the elements come from any source may be database,file...(not known)
So, i want to use a java class with n number of methods in it.

Now,i have to call this java class methods,in the required elements where data is to be shown when seen on browser.

i have gone through java extension in xsl.But through it we have to execute and create a new xml/html file before and then display in the browser

Now, What i actually need is,The complete steps involved in the process of how to call java class in the xsl on fly,instead of creating a new xml.
just as the jsp page displays values from the java class.
This is important.please provide me with a solution/or alternative solution. with example or sites to refer.
Also tell me what extra downloads/or software is required in the process................

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact