Multiple select box problem
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Tuesday, December 9, 2003 08:11 PM

I got two multiple select box on my screen, it contains 100 option value. At any point of time user can see 20 option values, if he wants to see the rest he has to scroll down. I will select a value in one option box and i will add inthe other multiple select box. once added in the second multiple select box i will delete the item inthe first multiple select box. The problem is when i select a value (50th item)in the first one using scrool bar. once added in the second the focus in the first select box is moving to first item. i have to scroll again to 50th item to select other one. This problem is only in IE6. document.selectbox.selectedIndex = is not working in IE6. Please reply me if any one    More>>

I got two multiple select box on my screen, it contains 100 option value. At any point of time user can see 20 option values, if he wants to see the rest he has to scroll down.

I will select a value in one option box and i will add inthe other multiple select box. once added in the second multiple select box i will delete the item inthe first multiple select box. The problem is when i select a value
(50th item)in the first one using scrool bar. once added in the second the focus in the first select box is moving to first item. i have to scroll again to 50th item to select other one.

This problem is only in IE6.

document.selectbox.selectedIndex = is not working
in IE6.

Please reply me if any one can...

<<Less

Re: Multiple select box problem

Posted By:   Firat_Tiryaki  
Posted On:   Wednesday, December 10, 2003 12:16 AM

document.selectbox.options[].selected=true; will work.
About | Sitemap | Contact