dcsimg
Beginner Trouble - executing Applets in JBuilder
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Cancel_Man
Posted On:   Monday, December 8, 2003 07:44 PM

I'm working on a GUI project but for some reason I'm getting an error every time I compile/run the applet: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/borland/jbuilder/runtime/applet/AppletTestbed Exception in thread "main" and a popup that says "Could not find the main class. Program will exit." This is happening even with code that works fine for others and that I've gotten to properly execute on other work stations. JBuilder's .html preview window shows the Applet fine, but a java Applet Viewer never opens. Is there something misconfigured with my JBuilder? thanks!    More>>

I'm working on a GUI project but for some reason I'm getting an error every time I compile/run the applet:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/borland/jbuilder/runtime/applet/AppletTestbed

Exception in thread "main"

and a popup that says "Could not find the main class. Program will exit."

This is happening even with code that works fine for others and that I've gotten to properly execute on other work stations. JBuilder's .html preview window shows the Applet fine, but a java Applet Viewer never opens. Is there something misconfigured with my JBuilder?

thanks!

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact