dcsimg
Problem with Compile class files
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Wednesday, November 19, 2003 01:27 AM

I have installed tomcat 4.1 and installed j2sdk1.4.2. I have set the environment variable to the j2sdk1.4.2 and Apache Group context. I have placed my web-application under the library web-apps and have set the context element of my web-application in the server.xml. In my web application I have the web.xml and defined my servlets inside hear. It can run the servlets when I have my class files, but when I remove my class files the tomcat server write this error: javax.servlet.ServletException: Wrapper cannot find servlet class login.Login When I use a Resin server it compiles my java files, why doesn´t Tomcat compiles the files???    More>>

I have installed tomcat 4.1 and installed j2sdk1.4.2.

I have set the environment variable to the j2sdk1.4.2 and Apache Group context.

I have placed my web-application under the library web-apps and have set the context element of my web-application in the server.xml.

In my web application I have the web.xml and defined my servlets inside hear.

It can run the servlets when I have my class files, but when I remove my class files the tomcat server write this error:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Wrapper cannot find servlet class login.Login

When I use a Resin server it compiles my java files, why doesn´t Tomcat compiles the files???    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact