dcsimg
window.showModalDialog/form submit problem
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   suganya_chandrasekaran
Posted On:   Monday, November 17, 2003 09:56 AM

i have opened a modal dialog using : var l_dlgOptions = 'dialogWidth:500px;dialogHeight:280px;scroll:no;di alogHide:yes;status:no;unadorned:no;help:no;resiza ble:no;center:yes;' window.showModalDialog(parent.OPEN_CFWIZARD_JSP, "cfWizardWindow", l_dlgOptions); now, in the dialog that opens i have a question for the user and the user is allowed to click yes or no. when the user clicks on "no", i want to submit the form say form1 and show the user form2 in the same dialog. what is happening to me is, the form1 gets submitted (thru the struts action class - i am using jsp & struts) and the form2 is getting displayed in a browser window instead of the same dialog's window   More>>

i have opened a modal dialog using :

var l_dlgOptions = 'dialogWidth:500px;dialogHeight:280px;scroll:no;di
alogHide:yes;status:no;unadorned:no;help:no;resiza
ble:no;center:yes;'
window.showModalDialog(parent.OPEN_CFWIZARD_JSP, "cfWizardWindow", l_dlgOptions);

now, in the dialog that opens i have a question for the user and the user is allowed to click yes or no.

when the user clicks on "no", i want to submit the form say form1 and show the user form2 in the same dialog.

what is happening to me is, the form1 gets submitted (thru the struts action class - i am using jsp & struts) and the form2 is getting displayed in a browser window instead of the same dialog's window...
how do i make the form2 also display in the same window as the dialog..

thanks

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact