dcsimg
redirecting page to frame
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   sujith_menon
Posted On:   Wednesday, November 12, 2003 06:45 PM

hi i am developing online system where in i have two frames in the home page(home.htm) which is an html page. the first frame contains a jpg image and second frame contains a jsp page which is a user login page. i login on click of submit button and a jsp page(checkuser.jsp) is displayed in the second frame. this jsp page contains two frames where in, in the first frame i display a html page containing menus created using javascript which static in this frame and in the second frame i display all the other jsp pages on click of different menu options. the problem is i have a logout menu option on clicking which it should take me to the starting page which contains two frames i.e the home html page. i display the different pages in the menu   More>>

hi

i am developing online system where in i have two frames in the home page(home.htm) which is an html page. the first frame contains a jpg image and second frame contains a jsp page which is a user login page. i login on click of submit button and a jsp page(checkuser.jsp) is displayed in the second frame. this jsp page contains two frames where in, in the first frame i display a html page containing menus created using javascript which static in this frame and in the second frame i display all the other jsp pages on click of different menu options. the problem is i have a logout menu option on clicking which it should take me to the starting page which contains two frames i.e the home html page.

i display the different pages in the menu options using following code.

if (this.link.indexOf("javascript:") == 0)
eval(this.link);
else
{
if(this.link=="login.jsp")
{

}
else
{
parent.middle1.location=this.link;
}
}

return false;

in this case parent is my second page i.se checkuser.jsp as mentioned and middle1 is the frame where i display all the other pages.

on logout i check whether it is login.jsp, it is login.jsp then it should take me to home page(home.htm).

if try to give window.location.href=login.jsp, it gets displyed in the checkuser.jsp pages frame and not in home.htm page's frame. i want it to display in the home page's frame.

any suggestions please do reply

sujith

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact