dcsimg
Where are the com.sun.mail.imap. protocol javadocs?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Andrew_Biggs
Posted On:   Tuesday, November 11, 2003 05:46 PM

I've been looking over the com.sun.mail.imap.IMAPFolder javadoc, in particular at the doCommand() method. It's nice they provided this catch-all for all those not-yet-standard IMAP operations, but the problem I'm having is that the inner IMAPFolder.ProtocolCommand class makes use of something called a com.sun.mail.imap.protocol.IMAPProtocol object. Further, in looking over examples of it's usage, it appears there are several other useful classes on the com.sun.mail.imap.protocol package. Does anyone know where I can find javadocs for this package? It's not included with the JavaMail distribution (at least not the one I have), and I was unable to find it on java.sun.com. Thanks!    More>>

I've been looking over the com.sun.mail.imap.IMAPFolder javadoc, in particular at the doCommand() method. It's nice they provided this catch-all for all those not-yet-standard IMAP operations, but the problem I'm having is that the inner IMAPFolder.ProtocolCommand class makes use of something called a com.sun.mail.imap.protocol.IMAPProtocol object. Further, in looking over examples of it's usage, it appears there are several other useful classes on the com.sun.mail.imap.protocol package.

Does anyone know where I can find javadocs for this package? It's not included with the JavaMail distribution (at least not the one I have), and I was unable to find it on java.sun.com.

Thanks!

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact